Saturday 12 January 2013

A Final Hair Shavin'

So the date of my departure is slowly creeping up; only 12 days till I leave for Bolivia!

I've got myself a proper nice rucksack and I've been injected with numerous diseases, so I'm pretty much all good to go!

I have to say a huge thank you to everyone who has donated to make this trip possible. Really generous donations from friends and family altogether with my work at Whatley, the very successful Movember and bagpacking at Tesco's; mean I only have £200 left to raise!

Only £200!!

So, as promised to many, in order to raise this I will be shaving my hair off...
I'm doing it in Cirencester by the church at 1pm on Tuesday 15th January.

All are welcome, you can come just to watch or even snip a bit off if you like.
Expect fancy dress and much entertainment!

I'm hoping to raise a lot more than £200, as I'm hoping that going bald is worth far more than that! Anything extra I will be donating directly to the organisations I'm working with; Proyecto Horizonte in Bolivia and Intiwawa in Peru.

I have decided to donate my hair to The Little Princess Trust; which provides wigs of human hair to children accross the UK who have lost their hair in cancer treatment.
http://www.littleprincesses.org.uk/

If you'd like to donate, it's easy as pie, just click below!



(this will go straight into my account and allow me to contribute directly to the charities)

1 comment:

  1. Cirencester, town centre, outside the the parish church, 1 pm on the 15th! All hair has to to be chopped off, so come along and support!

    ReplyDelete