Wednesday 23 January 2013

I'm goin for real!

The 24th January has come, at last. Definitely thought I'd have been more organised by 2 the night before I go, but this is just the way it is! So just a quickie as I really should get some sleep!

I really can't thank everyone who has donated to help fund this trip enough. I owe it to so many people and I am so grateful for your great generosity.
Even made the bloomin front page!



My shaven head has actually raised £774.50, which is absolutely incredible! 
Still can't believe it.

I'm so lucky to be going and it means a lot to me that everyone has helped so much.




Thank you so much to everyone who donated, en France aussi bien sur, je ne vous ai pas oubliƩe!

I will do my best to keep you all updated on whatever crazy adventures I get into. 
But for now, farewell..............


No comments:

Post a Comment